Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Started 2014 in pretty incredible style! Tamsin and Chris treated Steve and me to 'Brunch' at a very posh hotel called the Four Seasons.

The children in my class have challenged me to eat lots of strange things on my way round the world, but to be honest today I just ate lots of very lovely things. Amogst other incredible foods I had lobster, sushi and even tandoori barracuda!

After our very long meal, Archie, Tamsin, Steve and I played a game of beach volleyball, whilst Ella made sand angels. 

I am still trying to get the sand out of my ears, but I don't think I'll need to eat for another week!




P.S. I think I noticed that Tottenham beat a little team called Manchester United today... That was nice, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo! You want to leave a comment/ask me a question! That's great.

Please remember that this is for the school, so:
- Be polite and think of other people's feelings.
- NEVER USE FULL NAMES. Use initials instead.
- Read your comment and check it makes sense.
- All comments are moderated before being published.

Thank you!