Monday 30 December 2013

Relaxing with the Leonards!

We've arrived in Qatar! I didn't sleep much on the plane journey, but when I did doze off I had some strange dreams. So you'll understand why I thought I was still dreaming when my cousin Steve pointed out this sign in Cairo Airport...
...not the first thing I'd expected to see on my arrival in Egypt.

Thankfully Steve and I have now arrived and spent the afternoon with my sister Tamsin, my brother-in-law, Chris and my beautiful nephew and niece, Archie and Ella. The photo below is us eating out tonight - I was so tired that I didn't even manage to steal any of Archie or Ella's chocolate ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo! You want to leave a comment/ask me a question! That's great.

Please remember that this is for the school, so:
- Be polite and think of other people's feelings.
- NEVER USE FULL NAMES. Use initials instead.
- Read your comment and check it makes sense.
- All comments are moderated before being published.

Thank you!