Sunday 29 December 2013

And so it begins...

Yesterday I was meant to be doing some final packing for my trip, however, I spent a large majority of it in bed shivering and feeling poorly! So I am a relieved man to be sat in the departure lounge at Heathrow Airport.

I don't know whether it is the illness or the exhaustion of Christmas, but this all still feels very surreal. In 2 hours time I'll be sat on board an airplane, hopefully without a small child behind me constantly hitting my seat. Let the adventures begin!

1 comment:

Woohoo! You want to leave a comment/ask me a question! That's great.

Please remember that this is for the school, so:
- Be polite and think of other people's feelings.
- NEVER USE FULL NAMES. Use initials instead.
- Read your comment and check it makes sense.
- All comments are moderated before being published.

Thank you!