Thursday 2 January 2014

The Real Deal



So, 2014 continues in great style. Today we took a ride around the Pearl on a water taxi. It was really relaxing and Archie and Ella enjoyed spotting fish. 

Talking of boats - I recently found out why left is called port and right is called starboard on a boat. Do you know why?

This evening, Chris, Steve and I went to watch a football match between Paris Saint Germain and Real Madrid. Sadly, Gareth Bale wasn't playing but I got to see players like Ibrahimovic, Ramos, Cavani and even Cristiano Ronaldo!

Real Madrid won 1-0. The whole match there was a man in front of us who had at least three different cameras that he was using to take photos of himself and his family! He spent so much time photographing and videoing himself that I'm not sure he even saw the goal! It made me think about how important it is to make sure I'm not too busy with technology during this adventure, otherwise I might miss out on the amazing things around me.

That said, it was a pretty dull game and here's a few photos I took too!....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo! You want to leave a comment/ask me a question! That's great.

Please remember that this is for the school, so:
- Be polite and think of other people's feelings.
- NEVER USE FULL NAMES. Use initials instead.
- Read your comment and check it makes sense.
- All comments are moderated before being published.

Thank you!